Easy way to prepare Banana stem Soup:
• Banana Stem – 5cm long
• Sweet Corn – 125 gms
• Water – 250 ml
• Black Pepper Powder
• Black Salt – to taste
• Salt – to taste
• Lime Juice – to taste
• Few mint leaves
• few coriander leaves
• Grated carrots – 2 tsp
• Grated cheese – 2 tsp
• Boiled beans – 2 tsp
• Cut the banana stem into round pieces. While cutting, you can remove the thread which comes out of it.
• After cutting, add corn, one cup of water and pressure cook it till 4-5 whistles comes out.
• Cool it and grind it to a smooth paste in the mixer. Add 250 ml of water and strain through a strainer.
• Transfer the same into a pan and boil it after adding Pepper and salt.
• Just before removing from the stove, add few drops of lime juice and stir. Transfer into bowls, garnish with the items that are already mentioned for garnishing.