RedHat Recruitment 2017. RedHat has published recruitment notification on their official website for the posts Associate Software Engineers. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online through official website .The employment details about the number of posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below .The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.
Organization: – RedHat
Post Name: – Associate Software Engineers
Job Location: – Bangalore
RedHat Recruitment Details:
Name of Post:
- Associate Software Engineers
- Full Time
Number of Post:
- Not Mentioned.
- Candidate should have Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering/B.Tech, M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA or equivalent degree from recognized university or institute
- Good background in Embedded systems.
- Hands-on robotics, microcontroller programming, Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Programming proficiency in C/C++ and exposure to RTOS concepts will be essential.
- Must be familiar with Electronic hardware design, Image processing. Applicants who have performed well in robotics competitions will be given preference. Should possess excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
- Keen interest in performance testing, optimization, or monitoring
- Experience with Linux, virtualization, or cloud
- Knowledge of storage concepts
- Ability to develop and run performance tools and articulate the results in a meaningful manner
- Familiarity with performance and monitoring tools
- Experience with scripting
- Red Hat certification is an advantage
Selection process depends on the performance of the candidate in apttitude test,Group Discussion, HR Screening,Technical Round and personal interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate needs to carry applications as per the prescribed application format at the time of an interview. Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants and with the self-attested documents. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of RedHat