Seasoned Professional having Administrative work Experience in a University or College with complete Knowledge of Procedure And various norms
1. Organize and administer records, progression and graduation eligibility of all students within
the school’s systems; report on trends, students of concern and other areas as needed.
2. Liaise with the College Counselling Office and be responsible for meeting transcript
collection and production deadlines.
3. Collect previous school transcripts and evaluate to meet , school and college admission
4. Collect, maintain and report student records within guidelines (i.e., grades,
registration data, transcripts, mid-term verification, athletic eligibility, academic probation)
and associated audits.
5. Prepare GPA data and identify Honor Roll, High Honors and Academic Probation student
categories each quarter.
6. Aid in the maintenance of the school database.
7. Manage data including accurate records of graduates and entry/exit information.
8. Manage daily office email traffic, course changes and student/faculty inquiries. Collaborate
with all administrators, faculty, IT staff, and clinical staff to facilitate and improve services to
9. Provide evaluation data for various departments and develop enhanced systems for
- Career Point University
In 2000 Career Point Limited (Previously known as “Career Point Infosystems Ltd.”) incorporated to impart quality education to students preparing for various competitive examinations. With the sky-high ideals and commitment to excellence, now Career Point has taken a shape of vibrant, dynamic and responsible education company of the country. The Company has diversified business operations with multiple product offerings including Test Preparation, Schools (Pre-schools and K12), Technical Campuses, and Private Universities in multiple geographies.